Who We Are
Creating “first-of-its-kind” Solutions
Digital Harbor is a pure-play product and technology innovator. Digital Harbor has been at the forefront of creating “first-of-its-kind” technologies, platforms and products across multiple verticals. Digital Harbor pioneered the “Know Your Customer (KYC)” solution for the banking industry in the US which later became a norm across industries and regions and recognized as a leader in risk management solutions for financial institutions. After entering the Healthcare industry in 2009, Digital Harbor has become one of the fastest growing companies in this sector and is already a trusted partner of leading Health care organizations across the United States.
Our History of Innovation
1997 – 2003: Launched – Provider of Innovative Technology
- Founded as a composite applications company
- Launched first commercial Data Fusion platform for Intelligence Sector
- Developed industry’s first Smart Client technology
- Created industry’s first Model-driven SOA technology
2004 – 2008: Focus on Financial Services – Path-breaking solutions for risk management
- Developed industry’s first enterprise-class Composite Applications Platform
- Launched Know Your Customer (KYC): Banking Industry’s Solution for ATF/Sanctions Compliance
- Introduced Know Your Fraud: Banking Industry’s first Cross-Channel Fraud solution
- Next-generation Case Management for Investigations Management
2009 – Present: Focus on Healthcare – Know Your Risk solutions for various processes
- Know Your Claim: First Predictive Modeling Solution for Health Care Fraud
- Know Your Provider: Healthcare’s first automated front-end Fraud Prevention Solution
- Industry’s first Social Forms technology
Meet Our Leaders
Chuck O’Brien is senior level management executive and a very versatile resource. He has demonstrated this throughout his career by utilizing his strong background in Information Technology.
He has an outstanding technical background and has been involved since the beginning of his professional career in creating productivity applications that have been used by tens of thousands of users.